Saturday 5 February 2011

Too much wind

Morning all,

It's 8.27 here and no one else is up yet. Nice and quiet for the moment. Haven't used the sewing machine much at all this week, there just hasn't been the time or space.
The girls had a great time last Sunday, Abi started her "raggy edge" bag and Jasmine made a cover for her been bag - she actually made two as she put a lining cover on first.
It was so nice to time with jus them and no interruptions. Jasmine says she doesn't want to make anything else yet and Abigail is planning on making an apron. Okay, I suggested it and she said yes, in the end. I thought it would be good practice to make something simple but with all the cutting out etc. that she will need to do.
Abi has definitely got the bug and is already talking about buying her self a sewing machine. Also my stash is getting a lot of attention - I told her where to go and what to look for so that she can build her own. She knows she can use my fabric - all except for the "special" box.
Peace is coming to an end, I can hear noises coming from upstairs.

Have a good weekend everyone and talk to you soon.

p.s. I forgot to put a photo up of what I have been sewing, never mind that can wait until next time as well.

No comments: