Friday 18 February 2011


Well, it's February 17th and I still haven't managed to photograph any of the recent bits I've been sewing - life is always hectic.
There are so many things going on here, with fayres being booked - things to make, Luke and Faith (my son and his partner) have set the date for their wedding - more things to make - and my girls are getting on with their lives - Abi to move out with her boyfriend and Jasmine going to uni. My home will be so empty, but they can always come back to us.

When I'm used to them being gone, I will be turning one room into a workroom - more space to spread my stuff.

I've finished sewing my birds and they have been turned so far into keyrings, next step is to make up a couple of mobiles. I've cut out the cupcake bases ready, so they are the next things I am making. I still have the cupcake keyrings to make and some "sun-bonnet sue" gift cards etc. Lots planned just need the time to make them. I also have a quilt to make for my bed - dh has chosen the colours, so I really must get going with it.

I've met some really nice people at the fayres over the last year - gigglingarmadillos, Vals tibetan silver, Stefanis' quilted world....and the list goes on. If you come to the craft fayre at St. Dogmaels Abbye you will get to seem them and more. There are some really talented people in this corner of Wales, so come and see us. The first one is in April, I'll let you know the date nearer the time.

Off to make a cuppa now and start another cupcake trinket pot.


Happy sewing everyone


catssmudge / Sarah

No comments: