Sunday 23 January 2011

It's been a funny few days. Being told to rest is okay but now there are so many things I want to do. I've made up a pattern and templates for cup cake trinket pots, templates up for little birds and cup cake keyrings. And also for stuffed cat key rings, there are more is ideas floating around - hopefully they will get made up before the first craft fayre in March at the Coach House in St. Dogmaels.
Abi (dd 2) is even stitching little birds. She is also planning on making a bag for herself and then she plans on making a large quilt for her bed using the "raggy edge" technique. She seems well and truly hooked. The plan is she starts on her bag next weekend - I should have caught up on some of my things by then, so I will have all weekend to help her.
Jasmine likes the birds and cupcakes, but she wants me to make them up. She is planning on making some up for Jolifs' birthday.
Off to do some more sewing for 1/2hr before bed.
night, night

No comments: