Tuesday 18 January 2011

Change of course







Hello, at last I have sat down to write some morw for my blog. I know I kept on saying that I would be better as regards writing regularly but things never go as planned - at least not in my house, lol.



Due to health problems I don't get much time to weave now and I find it very difficult to actually use my hands. As a result I have gone back to my first love which is sewing - quilting etc.



It takes me a while to get things cut out, but then the machine does it all.



I've always loved sewing and from a very early age when my mum taught me to sew I have made dolls clothes, little items for family and then I moved onto clothes for myself. I found that as I couldn't find what I wanted to wear it was easier to make things instead of searching around. Then I moved on to other items, cushions, bags, quilts etc.



I can't promise to regularly keep this blog updated but I can try and do it more often.



Here are some of the items I have managed to finish

No comments: