Monday 27 April 2009

Well its 27 April and we have been to the hospital for my daughter-in-laws first scan ----we're going to be grand-parents again sometime in November.
I'm definitely getting more adventurous as I am now helping to organise a craft fair and we are hoping it will become a regular event. I'm getting my spinning wheel back out this weekend to start spinning, then I'm planning on spinning a load of fleece to make p into rugs etc. The next thing on my list is too start dyeing the fleece, I'm busy sourcing plants for dyes etc. I have a very large bvag of onion skins ready and waiting, I just have to find a large saucepan to dye in. No-one seems very keen on me using the kitchen saucepans, I wonder why???????
I have some fleece coming as soon as the sheep get sheared and then the garden will look like a flock have gathered there. Just got to get everything dry, hope for sunny weather for me.
Off now to warp up a loom.
Happy woolly thoughts,
Sarah

No comments: