Sunday 15 March 2009

At home in bed....

Well, today, in fact this weekend has not gone to plan at all, the dreaded flu is back. I have been coughing and blowing my nose all weekend, so much so that I spent most of the weekend in bed. I feel really ahrd done by as I didn't get to the Spinners, Weavers & Dyers guild meeting or the craft day at Rhos Y Gilwen. The weather has been lovely and perfect for loads of things but nothing has been done at all. I'm working on another cushion cover for the craft fair at easter and have a rug planned out in my head. We've been busy working on the web site, but I'm not much good with computers dh is doing all the hard work, I just do the writing and crafty stuff :). I'm off now to make another lemsip and tomorrow I'm ging to get intouch with a friend of mine who had a stall at Rhos Y Gilwen, so she should be able to tell me how the day went, then I can pass it onto you.
Night, night, dream about fibres, and knitting and....................................

No comments: